Saturday, February 12, 2011

More of the Menagerie...meet Polly!

Just look at that face!  Isn't she absolutely adorable?  I can't explain why exactly, but I am just smitten with this little creature.  Most nights I bring her into bed with me for a nice relaxing pet session and to tell her how cute she is.  She lays down, stretches out and entertains the Flock Warden and I with her happy noises and an occasional yawn.


During the day while the house is quiet, Polly is happy to have the radio playing softly (we don't want her to be lonely while her human is at school!) but when she hears me coming up the stairs she starts her little wheeking. The books say it's because I'm the chuck wagon and the fruits and vegetables I bring are the cause of her joy, but I choose to believe it's reciprocated adoration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment