Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I know at this time of year we all reflect on what we have to be thankful for. I am no different. I know that I am blessed beyond belief and I am grateful beyond measure. I try to never let a day go by without a prayer of thanksgiving. My wonderful family, a roof over our heads and food on our table are more than enough.  After thinking about the past year I realized I am also grateful for little things that I take for granted most of time. So here's a small list. What's on your list this year?
I am thankful:
that broken bones, financial woes and weird stomach viruses are not forever, but that my wedding vows are.

that I have sticky little fingers in my life again, without the labor pains!

that I live where I never have to drive in snow or on ice.

that my mom makes the best Thanksgiving dinner. Ever. Period.

for furry and feathered hugs, and the non furry or feathered kind.

for my sewing machine, stand mixer and crock pot, in that order. 

that I can ramble on about what I am grateful for, without censorship or fear and I am grateful for the soldiers who protect my right to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment