Monday, December 13, 2010

Bags, Beads and Blankies, Oh My!

Tis' the season to be busy!  Trying to finish up all the WIPs  and Christmas gifts I've started.  I found the pattern for these little bags online and couldn't wait to make them.  I've had these raincoat fabrics for about a year just waiting for the perfect project. The bags gave me a chance to make something girly with them, something I don't get to do very often around here living with three guys!  Each measures about 5 by 9 inches and are both available in my Etsy shop.

I made these necklaces a while ago thinking I would actually wear them.  Then I remembered that the dogs are generally not impressed by bling.  I did try to feed them once in my high heels but my heel got caught in the deck, resulting in a moderate amount on cursing and a delay in the delivery from the chuck wagon.  They were definitely not impressed.  Hopefully a lucky lady with a little more glam in her life will give these pretties a new home.  Also available in my Etsy shop.
And lastly, flannel blankets for my favorite tiny people.  I embroidered the back with their names, rounded the corners and tried out some stitches I never get to use.  Super fun!

                              

1 comment:

  1. These flannel blankets are just too adorable! I know the babes will love them especially with this chlly Central FL weather we've been having.

    ReplyDelete